Re: WINE on FreeBSD: StarCraft 'stuttering'

Hello list and FreeBSD maintainer,

I must apologize for my last e-mail because I didn't actually go into
gameplay, I just assumed the cursor would do the same thing while actually
playing the game (because that's the way it had behaved in the past).

When going into an actual game, it seems to clear up and no longer stutters.
However, it still would be nice if someone were able to point out why it does
it in the first place.

Thanks again,
--
Travis Poppe