Photoshop Linux

Hi,

Can anybody help me how to install Photoshop CS on Fedora 3 using WINE. I ran but returned an error message that "Adobe photoshop CS and Image Ready can be installed on Windows XP Service Pack1 or Win NT Service pack 4 or later" and the setup quits. I tried modifying config file too but the error messsage remains the same.
Does WINE only emulate WIN98? Can we install Win XP Service Pack on Wine and how.

Thanks
Rahul

Do you Yahoo!?