fixme woes

Here is a sample of some of the error messages I got when running an
application called CClient (a chess client).

fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_HIDESELECTION: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_STYLECHANGING: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_STYLECHANGED: stub
fixme:richedit:ME_ReleaseStyle all style references freed (good!)

I have no idea how to fix this. Any suggestions?
John