Re: iTunes/WineTools - Status?

On 4/27/05, Joachim von Thadden <thadden@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Di, Apr 26, 2005 at 08:13:02 -0700 schrieb Mark Knecht:
> >    I was just wondering what the status of iTunes under and standard
> > version of Wine is and whether any version of WineTools is yet set up
> > to install it? I visited the WineTools website but didn't find iTunes
> > on the supported software list. I understand that it runs under
> > Crossover Office but I tried and was not able to get it to work.
>
> As I have no such a device I am not able to make any testing, but
> perhaps someone on the list can answer this. Had anyone success?
>
> Regards
>         Joachim von Thadden

Hi Joachim,
   Sorry for any confusion. I didn't mean iPod, but iTunes. iTunes is
just software. Other than having a sound card there's nothing more too
it.

   Any way I was wondering whether to try installing using some
version of Wine of bite the bullet and do the work and the almost
certain debug under CXO?

Thanks,
Mark