Re: How to fix fixme:...

Hossein Movahhedian wrote:

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Wine internals.

If you have done any C coding, then Wine really is fairly easy to work on. I am a hardware guy by profession, but have done very occasional Wine hacking.

BTW, some of
the programs which I run with Wine cannot load their default fonts. Is
this related to these fixme messages or I have to go back to Wine User's
Guide and read it throughly once again and try to fix the problem with
the installation of the corresponding ttf fonts in Linux.

I guess you have the fonts? Then stick them in your Wine C:/windows/Fonts directory. Wine should be able to use them with no other changes, though I am not familiar with how Wine goes about picking a "default" font.