problems with libwine.so.1

Dear list,

I try to get wine to work under Ubuntu Hoary but failed.
The installation seems to be ok, but if I try to run wine it gives me the following error-message:
error while loading shared libraries: libwine.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I've installed the following over synaptic (ubuntu universe): wine, winesetuptk, wine-utils and libwine
After googeling it seems to me that wine should contain the libwine.so.1 file and it should be in the /usr/lib directory.
But it isn't there and it isn't in that package too.

I also run winesetup which configures a folder ~/.wine/...

Can anybody give me a hint? (I'm not subscribed to the list...)
What do I misunderstand here?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Thomas