Re: Office 97

Sven Willenberger wrote:

Have you tried adding the following to your config file (DLL Overrides): "riched20" = "native"

I had to do that to get mIRC to work correctly (had the same issue of
the Paragraph character in the text area preventing writing).

Oh??? If you have tried this with a current CVS version and it is still broken, I would suggest that you post about it to wine-devel. The richedit control is under very active development currently.