Re: Unusual characters in IE6

Dotan Cohen wrote:

I think that this is not a font problem- the letter we are seeing IS a hebrew letter, it is just the same letter for all keys on the keyboard! Also, the hebrew webpages display fine.

Could it be anything else? Thank you very much, Joachim, for your
wonderful winetools, and for your dedication to helping us to use it!

You might want to try posting to wine-devel. There is at least one Wine developer (and I think maybe two) there from Israel.