Re: PC Study Bible

Brian Vincent wrote:
I downloaded and tried to install PC Study Bible, but I couldn't get it
to install.  What did you to get it installed in the first place?  I
had native DCOM and everything.

I started over and tried installing PCSB on a naked WINE. It crashed near the beginning.

Using Sidenet 1.8.1:
- Installed mfc40.dll
- Installed WMP 7.1
- Installed IE 6
- Strange message during IE install: UpdCrl: AddCRL failed => 0x80090017
(-2146893801)
- IE works OK.

Installed DCOM98

Installed PC Study Bible 4.2B

Anyway, I was planning on replacing comctl32.dll with the native one
to see if it worked better.  My guess is it will.

Using the native comctl32.dll and commctl.dll didn't change anything.

PCSB is written using Borland Delphi program. I tried several other Delphi programs, and their menus are fine.

Jack