Print from wine

I'm running debian sarge and have installed wine with "apt-get" (wine 20041201). Afterwards I configurated it with winetools. Everything went fine. I also installed the Internet Explorer and Office 2000.

There were no problems during the installation and IE and Office run without problems besides printing. There I get error messages like "no printer installed".

Is anybody familiar with this? If possible I'd like to print from WORD.

I'm wondering a little because a few weeks ago I did the same installation on a Mandrake system and there printing went out of the box. Perhaps a debian specific problem?

Flori