Strange window behavior

I run several programs under Wine. Specifically, I'm running the win32 half-life server, hlds.exe, and the program TotalCommander, a windows file manager program. If I try to minimze either of these programs, they minimize and immediately pop back up again. Is there a way to stop this from happening so that when I minimze them, they minimize and stay minimized?