Re: wineps

David Baron wrote:
A word processor gives me an exception which is flagged as and ole problem with a WINEPS driver.

I had wineps.dll and wineps16.dll on older fakewindows directories. I copies to /usr/lib/wine, added as builtin. No change.

I had fixed this in the past, do not remember how. Any ideas?

In a (not so distant) past, printing with wine was somewhat of an EPITA. Using CUPS to manage Linux printers does solve the problem with wine too... Since CUPS is more and more a de facto Linux standard, I can't but recommend it.

HTH

					Emmanuel Charpentier