[Wine]version 20041019

Hi,

I had a few problems with IE regarding either Java script or active X under wine so before I started wining I upgraded to latest available version on Gentoo dist 20041019.
I saved my config file and made sure it was not changed after installation. (it should not have, I use emerge as root).
Now whenever I start IE I get:
$ wine ~/.wine/fake_windows/Program\ Files/Internet\ Explorer/IEXPLORE.EXE Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the config file

So I did as instructed but I found that the registry section HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG is empty (used regedit).
Still IE doesn't go.

If it makes any different I did not reinstall IE. I am trying to avoid this torture.

Does life have to be like that?

--
Thanks.

David Harel,