[Wine]Can't see launched program

Hello!

I built wine-20050211 from source. I use www.x.org 6.8.2 which was built
from source, too. I built program my.exe in WIN98 SE.

If I type "wine my.exe &", my.exe doesn't show up at all although I see
the following 2 processes are running:

wine-preloader wine-kthread my.exe
wineserver

My.exe doesn't show up either if I run it foreground. I then hit CTRL-C.
Now a blinking window tile bar appears on WindowMaker. I click on that
window title bar, the form of my.exe finally shows up but my.exe
intercepts the CTRL-C keys and becomes very unstable - it freezes any
time.

My.exe runs without any problem by wine 20041019, which was also built
from source, in another box.

Does anyone have idea for this problem?

Regards,

CN