Re: [Wine]Re: /. : Microsoft Blocking Wine Users From Downloads Site

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:

Udo Rader wrote:

If it's that easy to circumvent it, are you all sure that this is about
locking wine users out?
Maybe it's just the "we don't support old windoze versions any more"?
udo

No, we are very sure they are checking for wine.

Ivan.

We are sure they are checking for wine. What we are not sure, however, is what they are doing with this check.

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.