[Wine]Problem with d/loading Wine using Synaptic

Hi all -

I'm a first-timer here, and have been trying to install Wine from the new "Wine for Debian users" site (I'm using Mepis Linux which is Debian-based). I'm wanting to install the latest version (20050111-1), and have used the "force version" option in Synaptic to do this.
I've tried this several times, but each time I get a "connection reset by peer" error, so the download doesn't complete. The latest time I tried to download (just a few minutes ago), I got the message "error reading from server - remote end closed connection" . So - has anyone managed to successfully install Wine from the above site? I'm in New Zealand, so I guess it's possible that I'm trying to download while the site is down for maintenance or whatever. Anyway, I've been very unsuccessful so far ... :-( Oh - and does anyone know of any other sites (other than wine.sf.net) which have the latest verison of Wine in .deb format? I might have more luck with another site ...
Any help or tips very much appreciated! Very many thanks in advance -
- Andy