Re: [Wine]Winetools not working on my desktop

Fedora Core 3, and if you would have looked, you would have saw what version of Wine. 20050111 is the build that I am using.

Wrong! Sorry, but it definitely states at the website, the program, the
authors and anywhere else in the web:

"DON'T USE AS ROOT!"

This is meant for Wine and for WineTools. Please, be so kind and follow
that rule!

And what difference does this make, exactly, in a closed environment with limited access to the computer, assuming the drive is going to be blown away in a matter of a couple of days, or a week?