Re: [Wine]Re: one step closer to Flash MX 2004 installation

Mike Hearn wrote:
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:12:36 -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:

First thanks a lot for saving your sleep and
trying to help quickly. I got closer to installing
the Flash MX 2004, I'm not successfull yet but
I'm one step closer compared to yesterday:

I'm afraid the MX 2004 series will not work, as Wine doesn't support the
copy protection scheme used. The MX series can work though.

Thanks for the info. As far as I can understand I cannot install MX 2004 on WINE but
I wonder if it is possible to run an already installed Flash MX 2004 (which was installed
on the same computer using Win2K, residing on Win2K partition). Is that impossible too?

--
Emre Sevinc