[Wine]wine+ie only "some" site

Greetings,
I just need to know to someone here using wine+ie if is able to display google. that's because I see certain site and other not and the site I'm testing is one of the not. blank page on console I see
err: x11drv: X11DRV_CreateBitmap Trying to make bitmap with planes=1, hpp=32 msn.com loads though google and other not.
Enviroment:
wine 20041201 on gentoo, I used the sidenet install script (silent option) and ie6.00.2800.1106 was installed
It have many other gliches, like it stuck on open a new window, no utf char, scrolling is impossible etc, but at least display the some page ! :((

regards
Eli