Re: [Wine]WineTools 2.0.8 released

Adam D wrote:

 For some unknown reason, the program I tried to install as well as IE itself just sat around half way of the installation and never finished. I don’t know why or what happened. Maybe some one here has some idea.

You might check to see if it was installed. I've had this happen a couple of times, and lo and behold when I looked in the application directory, the files were all installed. And, it ran fine.