Re: [Wine]changing display font

(You need to hit "Reply-all" so that responses go to the list, instead of just to me.)

Timothy Payne wrote:
On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 11:19 -0800, Duane Clark wrote:

Timothy Payne wrote:

I just used the script to install IE6, I know it was for an earlier
version of wine but I couldn't help my self.  But now it displays a hard
to read font.  I have Win98 on my other drive so I could copy the fonts
over if needed.

Yes, copying over the fonts from Win98 will probably make things look better. Wine works fine with Windows TT fonts. Copy them into the Wine c:\windows\fonts directory, and Wine should find them.

How do I tell wine what to use, or will it make the choice?  It's the
system font, not web pages or programs.

There used to be an entry in the ~/.wine/config file that changed it, but that doesn't seem to work any more. So I don't know how to change it.