[Wine]comctl32.dll native implies commctrl.dll native ?

Hi,

I'm trying to install an app that use InstallShields to install. The process wants to upgrade comctl32.dll when using builtin one. So, I swithed to native. And using native forces me to have commctrl.dll.

Wine does not provide commctrl.dll, so, am I obliged to download it or get it from a regular windows install ?

Is there any way to avoid switching comctl32.dll to native ?

Thanks for any help.

Dripple