Re: [WINE] Setup.exe error and mapping drives

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

This is a clean install of WINE on a system which has never had it installed before. Thanks for the idea though :)

Kind regards,

Julian

Mark Knecht wrote:

Julian,
  I am only guessing here. Do you have on older config file? Perhaps
it is defining some drives that are in conflict with your dosdrives
links? If so delete them from the config file and possibly rebuild
your links in .wine/dosdrives and then restart your Windows
application.

  As I say, this is a total guess and most probably wrong.

Good luck,
Mark