Re: [Wine]internet explorer

did you try frank's corner howto ?

Yes. I have the relavent pages on my hd. Franks corner is mostly correct but I disagree with his overides section. That has never worked for me.

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

did you try frank's corner howto ?
http://frankscorner.org/index.php?p=ie6

--- david thompson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I have tried all afternoon and not just this one either. It appears that urlmon is the offending file. However, it seems that urlmon is a must to get ie running properly. Under previous releases of wine I have got ie running.

I am waiting for november release of wine, hopefully that will work.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
humans are like computers,
yesterday the BIOS was all
- today its just a word