[Wine]Re: mozilla firefox ??

What sites?

Add the User Agent Switcher extension to Linux native Firefox. Most sites I've encountered that insist on Windows are doing so because they use an archaic or misguided browser sniffer script.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan Sawyer wrote:
There are still some sites that refuse to work with Linux. My hope is wine-foxfire will confuse them

M-Halo wrote:

sorry, am I dreaming?? hahha  Firefox runs natively on
Linux... why use Wine to run the Windows version?

Am I missing something? :)

Hiji

--- Dan Sawyer <dansawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

Mozilla Firefox installed and ran once. After that -
it just exits after a few seconds.

How can this be removed?

Does it run successfully on other systems?

Dan