Re: [Wine]internet explorer

Because there is a large 'market' to run MS apps in a managable environment. This is a user training issue issue.

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
Could you tell me what makes you want ie5/ie6 to run under Linux ?

 --- Olive Esseret <olive_esseret@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello,

Has anyone succeed to install Internet Explorer with wine-20041019 ? For
what I have seen from winehq it should be possible but I have not
succeeded. Which dlls and which config must I have ? I have tried with
ie5 and ie6. I suspect I must have some native dlls but I do not know
which and which config must I have.

Olive

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
humans are like computers - yesterday the BIOS was all - today its just a word