[Wine]wineprefixcreate hang

Hello,

After having investigated more my problem (wineinstall hang at the end). I have realized that it is the application wineprefixcreate -u which hang. I have the same problem when I install the binary rpms: the first time you lauch wine it call wineprefixcreate to create the windows dir. Howhever in this last case if I kill wine, it leave a temporary directory .wine-<somenumber>; after having renaming this directory to .wine it seems to works more or less but they are more bugs than before.
These problems apperears on mandrake 10.1 and did not appears on Mandrake 10.0

Olive