[Wine]wineinstall hang on Mandrake 10.1

I face the following problem when running wineinstall (wine wine-20041019) on Mandrake 10.1. official

It appears on Mandrake 10.1 official. All went fine under Mandrake 10.0 official. I do not know exactly what system component could have been changed between the two releases.

the compilation works fine but when It come to the point of configuring the system (I use a wine only install) it hangs. After having killing wineinstall wine works more or less but they are a lot of error ("CoCreate Instance failed" for example).

Sincerely,

Olive