Re: [Wine] running OrCAD with wine

>Hi

>I'm evaluating Eagle, but at first look it seems very "simple".  I continue to
>learn and evaluate it but it take quite a lot of time.

>Instead I would start as soon as possible with Linux and one solution would be
>OrCAD (that I know well) running with WinE.

I have used Eagle several times and it is very good program (in windows, the GUI of program is more nice than Linux :s). I have been able to make many small designs with it. In Linux there are some apps for electronics, gEDA is a good tools and PCB too. You can read the follow article http://www-mtl.mit.edu/~mcmahill/PCB/gEDA-PCB.html.

But if you want OrCAD, please debug the program and post the output from debugger, may be we can help you.

Regards