Re: [Wine]Re: _wrapped_ java application with wine

Mario Ohnewald wrote:

What i did in time.c was just to copy the lines from CEST, and name it

CET.

Should that do the trick? Just to see if this causes my error?

I would think that would get rid of the fixmes, but the easy way to find out is try it;)

My way of "Patching" it did not solve that problem :/

It didn't get rid of the fixmes, or the program still doesn't work? It certainly should get rid of the fixmes, else something went wrong when you patched/compiled/installed the newer version.

A minor point, the field -120 in CEST becomes -60 in CET. I see someone else submitted a patch to wine-patches for this.

http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2004/11/0001.html