Re: [Wine]Flags Ignored

On October 31, 2004 11:50 am, The BaSsMaN wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to know what does "flags ignored" mean.

It means that some flags passed to the function were ignored because either we
don't know what they are supposed to do or have not got around to
implementing them.  It should have displayed a numeric value too, which would
say which flags had been ignored.

> Knowing the meaning of this message would help me to find where to
> search to solve the problem.

So what was the exact message?

> Thaks a lot.

Bill Medland