Re: [Wine]Quicken 2004 Report windows

Mark Knecht wrote:
Duane Clark wrote:
..
Well, unfortunately, probably no Wine developers have Quicken 2004. It sounds like that is a problem new to this version of Quicken, since people with older versions have claimed to not have the problem.

No, actually this problem has existed for quite long time. I've seen it in ne form or another since Quicken 2001 and Wine circa 2002. However it was tolerable (for me) under earlier versions of Quicken, but has worsend under the newest CXO release and Quicken 2004.

Well, I have a copy of Quicken 2002 Deluxe. I don't really know how to use it though. If you can describe in moderate detail how to cause the problem, I could take a look and maybe figure out the bug.

As a quick test, I had some money entered in a checking account. I went to Reports & Graphs, and select an Account Balances report. That at least showed up ok.