Re: [Wine]Quicken 2004 Report windows

M-Halo wrote:
<SNIP>

With this, I just navigate to
.wine/dosdevices/ and type in:

ln -s [drive path] [softlink name]

Yep - figured that out. It works. I guess now Wine no longer attempts to handle flie system types? It just uses whatever the partition type is? That makes lots of sense. If it's an NTFS partition then Linux handles that and Wine just uses it, instead of the old way where you told wine what to emulate.

<SNIP>

Hope that helps... Hiji

It helps a lot!

Thanks, and sorry for my outbursts. It gets very frustrating some times, and I'm under the gun to get some printouts from Quicken that I'm not able to produce.

Cheers,
MArk