Re: [Wine]Quicken 2004 Report windows

M-Halo wrote:
Looking here,
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=107 , it
looks like most people had luck running it using
CrossOver Office.  :S

CXO has the same problems. CXO 3.01 is, I believe, an older version of Wine than I run right now with 20040505 but I'm not at the machine to check.

Also, you might want to try using a newer version of Wine. ;)

Certainly, but it's at least a few hours to upgrade, reinstall, reconfigure, etc. wine and then Quicken. I don't have 4-6 hours to reinvest in all this if it's just guessing. I'd happily do it if others told me they could reliably get a transaction report from Quicken 2004, any subversion.

Thanks,
Mark