Re: [Wine]Any OCR program does run in wine?

Marcel Aguilella wrote:
Does anyone know about an OCR program that can be used in wine?

I'm running Abbyy FineReade 4.0b1 Professional. OCR works fine, but I can't scan from the aplication (no joy with Twain in wine), I have to scan fromn xsane, save to a file and import into FineReader. In windows, I use v7.0, but I can't install this one in wine. Klaus