Re: [Wine]notes 6, bug 2484, winedebug techniques?

Rein Klazes wrote:
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:44:16 +0300, you wrote:

Please, keep cc'ing wine-users list.

Seems just "reply to sender" got pressed instead of "to all"...

If you just do:

WINEDEBUG=+relay wine ... &>wine.log

(fill in the dots with your program and arguments and change the log
file to your liking)

does it not proceed? If there is anything written to the log file, what
are the last lines?

I didn't recently try with both +relay *and* logging to file.

Last time I did there was about 1 Gb of log, and I couldn't make anything of it.

With +relay and temporary logging to pipe, it seems to produce mainly lots of Enter/LeaveCriticalSection messages before hanging.

I'll try later +relay and logging to file again ASAP.

--Yury