Re: [Wine]notes 6, bug 2484, winedebug techniques?

Joachim von Thadden wrote:
Am Mit, Sep 22, 2004 at 04:08:00 +0300 schrieb Yury Tarasievich:

Basically, it was what I've tried, though not with samba drive, and notes version is 6.0.3.

Regardless where you installed Notes, you have to copy the Notes directory to your faked drive.

Right, and actually I'm using completely separated wine environment for notes (notes dirs from win partitions + additional windows system files from notes install). I'm not creating wine's config there, though.

[...]
I don't remember it exactly. With wine20031212 I have some settings for
DLLs and installed IE6 before because it is used by notes for browsing.
If you still have trouble with 6.5.1 also, I can send the infos for
installing IE6 and the DDL-Overrides.

Oh, why even ask? Send the settings and infos please. :)

--Yury