Re: [Wine]Main Menu Inaccessible

I installed the latest wine and it worked! Its amazing how you can use something for over a year missing a critical feature then when you finnaly ask about that feature its already been fixed! Ya gotta love open source!

There is still some buggyness to the menus that may or may not be application specific. The generated menus always end up in the same place no matter when the window is placed. (See attached screenshots)

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 14:37, Rein Klazes wrote:
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:19:32 -0400, you wrote:

> I have a business critical app called CTT made by a company named CAIL
> that allows us to connect to a Tandem Non-Stop system. The app works
> great under wine except the main menu (Ya know File, Edit, Help).
>
> It simply does nothing when I click on it or try to access it via the
> shortcut keys.
>
> Has anyone ever had this problem?
> Is there a workaround?
>
> If not how would I start debugging this app under wine?
>
> If anyone is curious and wants a copy to test with I can send you their
> evaluation installer.

You forgot to mention the wine version that you tested this with.

Wine-20040914 contains a change that fixes similar problems in some
applications.

Rein.