[Wine]mulit user system redirecting My Documents

New to wine here.

I installed wine, my application is working.

I allow all users to access "/usr/wine/.wine", I want to redirect "/usr/wine/.wine/fake_windows/My Documents" to a $HOME/My Documents. Is there a way I can do this? Is it as simple as adding a reg key?

Therefore when a user executes the windows app, and browses to "My Documents" they see a folder in the home UNIX directory.

thanks

jerry