Re: [Wine]NT Server tools

I am a list member, and posting with Evolution, which seems to fail to
Reply to the list - and also displays my own posts without any text...
odd.

Anyway, the tools are actually the version provided by Mockrosoft for
administering NT server users etc from a Windows 95 PC, I figured Wine
should be able to run those easier, but I get continual errors along
these lines:

o debug information in ELF '/usr/lib/wine/imm32.dll.so' (0x411bd000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\Program Files\stools95\USRMGR.EXE'
(0x1000000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\NTDLL.DLL'
(0x401b0000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL'
(0x40450000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSVCRT.DLL'
(0x406d0000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CRTDLL.DLL'
(0x406b0000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ADVAPI32.DLL'
(0x407e0000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RPCRT4.DLL'
(0x40790000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\GDI32.DLL'
(0x40980000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USER32.DLL'
(0x40820000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSNET32.DLL'
(0x40b50000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\PROGRAM
FILES\STOOLS95\RLOCAL32.DLL' (0x40a68000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\PROGRAM
FILES\STOOLS95\RADMIN32.DLL' (0x40706000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\STOOLS95\NETUI0.DLL'
(0x59000000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\STOOLS95\NETUI1.DLL'
(0x59200000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\OLE32.DLL'
(0x40c90000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHLWAPI.DLL'
(0x40d10000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\COMCTL32.DLL'
(0x40d60000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHELL32.DLL'
(0x40c00000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WINSPOOL.DRV'
(0x40e00000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\COMDLG32.DLL'
(0x40b70000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\STOOLS95\NETUI2.DLL'
(0x59500000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\X11DRV.DLL'
(0x40f10000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\IMM32.DLL'
(0x411d0000)
Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x53e58955 in 32-bit
code (0x40745757).
In 32-bit mode.
0x40745757 (RADMIN32.DLL.RtlInitAnsiString+0x1b in RADMIN32.DLL): repne
scasb  %es:(%edi)

Any help would be much appreciated

Ã00 44 (0) 7979 537 532
Fax:00 44 (0) 161 490 5751