[Wine]NT Server Tools

Hello!

I'm the email admin for a reasonably large Exchange/NT system, trying to make a go of a Linux/SLOX replacement as an example of what can be done.

Obviously, to do my job I need to run a fair bit of Windows software, and this is where Wine comes in.

One of the real biggies is the NT Server Administration tools (the ones provided to run from a workstation) such as USRMGR.EXE and SRVMGR.EXE, and the Exchange 5.5 Server Manager.

I can't get these to run under WINE; has anyone managed this ?

Thanks for the time!

Best regards,

Hugh Foster
System Support Analyst