Re: [Wine]Re: Wine on Cygwin

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:

Has anyone infos on this?

The core of wine (wineserver/kernel32.dll/ntdll.dll and so on) will never build on cygwin because those parts use unix APIs to work. The user space part already compile, you can get them from our download page in the section "win32 packages" http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241 but they won't be of much use to you unless you're a developer.

Ivan.

Hi, Ivan
Forgive me if I'm missing something basic, but I thought that was the whole idea of cygwin?

Gordon