Re: [Wine]printing problems

Jack wrote:
I've installed wine 20040716, compiled from source tarball, on an LFS
(linux from scratch) system.  I print using lpr, which just copies the
output (assumed postscript) to /dev/lp0.  No CUPS, not /etc/printcap.

As a wild guess, try creating an /etc/printcap, and just stick printer names in it. I think perhaps for lpr printing, Wine might still be expecting that file. Put one name per line, each followed by a colon.

hp:
epson:
tabloid: