Re: [Wine]MagiC PC installer doesn't like wine

Thanks Michael for your explanation.
By chance I found an easy solution, MagiC PC runs under wine!

I had copied the MagiC installation files in
/root/.wine/fake_windows/WINDOWS/Temp
and then Setup gave the error message, see below.

Now I've copied the files in /root and Setup did work!

MagiC is a multitasking OS for Atari, Windows and Mac.

Robert Best