[Wine]/usr/bin/wine.bin-kthread

I did apt-get install wine and learned that I had the latest wine already installed on my Lindows 4.5 OS.
When I attempt to open a file I get this error message:
wine: could not exec /usr/bin/wine.bin-kthread

I looked in my usr bin and found /usr/bin/wine-kthread but no /wine.bin-kthread.
Are these files the same? Would a simple rename operation solve the problem?

What I'm attempting to do is install the software that came with my Hauppauge 350 PVR card.