[Wine]Parallel port IO in Wine with DLPORTIO.DLL ?

Hi all!

I'm testing debian sarge (testing) and installed the wine version
that came with it (20040505).

The program I'd like to run loads and executes nicely
(EPromM51.exe from http://www.willem.org (eprom programmer))

EPromM51 uses DLPORTIO.DLL, which seems to be a fairly common parallel
port IO library according to a google search.

I've not bought the eprom programmer yet, but I'm curious how Wine
handles parallel port IO in general and if the approach with
DLPORTIO.DLL works under Wine ?

Thanks a lot for any insights!

Best regards,
Hannes.