Re: [Wine]USB?

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

--- Ivan Leo Puoti <puoti@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit : This could be done by writing an usb proxy as we did for winmm...
some free emulators include such thing (I know Qemu has it)

For USB portas, as far as I know, no. Maybe vmware could do it, as it has USB
support.

Ivan.

Please, could you elaborate? I'm fluent in C and C++, so I might be able to write something if you give me a reference. What projects are you referring to? I'd really like to get this software running, so if the development's not too intense, I'd be happy to help.