From: bimal pandit <bimalp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Kiran Kakulte <kirankakulte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wine]Flexgrid problem
Date: 29 Jul 2004 14:31:36 +0530

Oh dear kiran!!

first:- see this is not a standard package/software(msFlexgrid) like
nero,IE,CAD etc. which are being used by various people at various
places, this may be used by a few and among them you may be one of very
few, to get it on *NIX platform through some emulators!!

second:- You need to trace the cause and look for the solution instead
of looking for the installation of some package, might be your
experience will help other's to install "msFlexgrid" next time.

so what i would suggest you is TRY TRY TRY...

and check the errors/messages then search for the solution.

in fact this emulator provides the environment while when it is
installed on windows it makes some entries in the registry and
need/install some drivers, so you just have to search for that.

also you can do, in windows go to "RUN" type "regedit" then or search
from edit("F3") to search this "msFlexgrid", i hope this will give you
info about the registry entries then if possible try to make as same
entry in the wine registry.

NOTE:- PLS DON'T DELETE ANYTHING WHILE DOING "regedit", BE CAUTIOUS!!

further i am sending you a link which may help you to check it
"http://frankscorner.org/index.php";

hope this will help you!!

regards,

bimal