[Wine]Syntax for K Menu editor

Hello List,

How does one write wine commands to get windows programs on K Menu? Though shellinker value is set to true, I havn't got the start menu on K menu. I wanted to edit the K menu to manually edit to place windows programs.

I give this command to get winword running in shell,'wine C:\\Program\ Files\\Microsoft\ Office\\office\\winword.exe', but the same commnad in menu editor will not run it. What should be the syntax? Could anybody guide me?

My system is Fedora1, KDE 3.2. I have setup wine to use existing Win98 installation and setup is working (of course only as root!)

Paramehswara Bhat