Re: [Wine] Re: Ogre3D based game crashes on exit

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004, Ivan wrote:

I am sorry for the half-meg size of the attachment,

The next time try bzip2 log.log

I hate compressed attachments. I think other people hates them too.

For most things yes. But a half meg file should be compressed. Bzip2 generally does a remarkable job on trace files. Generally if it comes through list moderation, I will reject such a large file for everything except patches posted to wine-patches, with a polite note to the poster explaining reasonable alternatives.